This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I have a crush on my cousin ... and he likes me back XD :((((((?
05-30-2014, 04:30 AM
I think I have a crush on my cousin ... and he likes me back XD :((((((?
Hi, I've already been through other peoples Yahoo questions and I know people are gonna be like ITS WRONG and blah blah blah but just so you know, we aren't blood cousins ... we're cousins by marriage. In our families it is acceptable to marry someone if they aren't related by blood.
It's because of us being cousins by marriage that I didn't know existed till I met him at a boxing day party. That was on the 26th of Dec 2013 and it's the 20th of February 2014; we've only known each other for several months. I'm 12 (13 in June) and he is 13 (14 in June) btw. But anyway during those months, we have talked non stop everyday whether its on whatsapp, snapchat, facebook, texting, and calling. But ever since we found out about each other - we like the same stuff and have the same kind of ambitions for our futures (he's just a year ahead), we've begun to talk about ourselves as telepathically connected XD. So anyway, recently we were talking about what we would change about eachother and he sent me a message saying (and I quote) 'I wish you were more beautiful in yourself like I don't mean I think your ugly cos your really not but I don't see it and I don't mean boost your self esteem coz I think it's alright just I wish like you took more pics of you, not bitstrips (its an app btw) but your beautiful face and you truly believed that you are stunning, humbled by it of course but still believe it cos you are and I don't like to talk bullshit so trust me ... you need to believe, you seem so unsure but I know, you are so beautiful and you never want to show off your face'

See what I mean? I mean he didn't exactly say I love you but I feel he might as well have. I just don't feel that this is what an average cousin would be sending me and we have a really close relationship, I don't know if this is LOOOOOVVEEEE because we're too young for that crap but I dunno it would be a lot of help to get someones opinion on whether he likes me or not and if we are soul mates then where do we go from there?? Thanks Smile

P.S. Please don't judge as said before we are only cousins theoretically NOT BY BLOOD
Also, I'm a girl he's a boy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 04:35 AM

Oh my

Ads

05-30-2014, 04:41 AM

You are cousins by the end of the day. And every guy says stupid shit in a first relationship, some don't know the limit just tell him to calm it a little bit, and give it time, you spoke for 2 months that's not long, leave it some time, give eachother some space, you're doing too much. It's silly, and the fact you said 'in our families' i presume your Asian.
Also your 12, it's just a crush, keep calm, it don't mean shit, you won't find someone right at the age of 12 because you still have a lot of time to develop, mentally and physically, that means your personality will change, and so will he's. so while you may be so great right now, it doesn't mean you'll be cool in the future.
at the end of the day. Your 12! you shouldn't be worrying about boys like that