This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to see who's viewed your facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Is it possible to see who's viewed your facebook profile?
Is it possible to see who's viewed your facebook profile with any hack or any program?
can u sent a link of this program? Can anyone see that you viewd his/her photos and see which photo you viewd?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:21 AM

No.

Any program that says it will help you is most likely a virus. Dont download anything that is linked to you here. It could wipe out your computer and you could lose private information.

It's also against the Terms and Conditions of Facebook to try to use any programs that give you that information. If Facebook finds out, they will immediately delete your account without warning.

The only social networking site that I can think of right now that allows you to know who looked at your page is MyYearbook.

Ads

yeah something called mentula. just google it and download it. really helpfull.

No, but why would you want to?
I would just find it incredibly awkward if I knew who had looked at my page and even more awkward if people knew I had looked at their page.
I think it would be awful if they put that feature on facebook

Not yet

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles. Facebook applications, on the other hand, are unable to track anybody unless they have the consent of the viewer.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.

Hey Jack!

You don't get notified on who views your profile, it's a violation of the terms of use on Facebook. I suppose that there may be an application, but using them will likely cause Facebook to delete your account without warning since you are violating the privacy rights of other people.

Probably the main purpose of these dumb applications are to get people's data once you allow them to share your data. Some of them can even contain viruses! This isn't a good idea as these fake applications aren't run by the Facebook company, and you don't know who owns the application (but it's most likely to be a stalker or a freak person).

"Facebook does not allow users to track profile views or see statistics on how often a particular piece of content has been viewed and by whom without your consent."

The good thing about this though is that you can look around other people’s profiles without getting discovered or caught.

Hope this helps!!