This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i use twitter?
05-30-2014, 06:08 PM
how do i use twitter?
so. i just signed up for a twitter. and allthatglitters21 is having a competition, in order to be part of it, i have to post a picture and write some stuff on her page.

now for my question- how?!?!? i dont understand twitter, and i dont know how to post a picture and/or write on her page.

i know im an idiot for asking this- but i just dont use twitter! so if you are going to answer this like "omg ur so stupid lolzzz cant believe u dunno how 2 do dis!" dont bother.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 06:22 PM

First of all, you can't "write on someone's page." On Twitter, there is a couple things you can do:

-Reply to someone (just write a tweet beginning with @username, or click on the arrow on the right next to someone's tweet when you put your mouse over it)

-Direct Message someone (only people you follow, just go to their page and press the button on the lower right)

-Tweet (Under 'What are you doing?' type whatever is on your mind)

To post a picture, just login to your account, press "Settings" on the top right, then click "Picture" (5th tab) and then you can upload a file (under 700 kilobytes, JPG, GIF, or PNG.)

For the writing part, chances are the person wants to you @reply them (you can check your own replies, or "mentions" on the Twitter sidebar).

Just type a 'tweet' like this: @insertusernamehere Blah blah blah.

Follow that person's instructions on what they want you to write.
They might want you to include a hash tag (ex: #hashtaghere).

Hope this helps!

By the way, I checked Twitter and there is no username of "allthatglitters21"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply