This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did my YouTube Downloader slow to snail's pace when it hit 49%?
05-30-2014, 07:00 PM
Why did my YouTube Downloader slow to snail's pace when it hit 49%?
I had two youtubes downloading this morning; at 49%, they both slowed to almost a stop. So I paused one hoping the other would speed up; it didn't. It's not my internet connection because that was working fine otherwise.

My sons also have this problem, but their friend can come over and download w/o difficulty.

We all (including my sons' friend) have the free version.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 07:11 PM

I suggest you use some online download sites like keepvid, ovget to download youtube videos. My choice is keepvid since it gives you the option to download in various formats.

Ads

05-30-2014, 07:12 PM

download portable version
05-30-2014, 07:26 PM

Hey Maryfrances I had the exact same problem and I found the absolutely perfect solution, its called Xilisoft youtube downloader its free, you copy and past up to 10 downloads no matter what internet you got, (Trust me i got slow internet), then they download three times faster, Easy to uses fast and works great, What I think is going on is you got a trial version which only allows you to download a certain time length video so like 3min is your max anything longer and will not finish, thats why his friends may have been able to download videos, they were small in their play time.