This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I pay a company to promote my YouTube videos to make it go viral?
05-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Can I pay a company to promote my YouTube videos to make it go viral?
I'm looking to start coming out with videos every week and I have lots of competition. I want my videos to be on Facebook, Twitter pretty much at the top of the screen so that people will notice it and check me out. I wanna do this for the first couple months to get my channel going. Do you know of any companies that specialize in this?

I heard Rebecca Blacks family paid like 10 grand to have those people film her and promote her videos. Not the greatest however it has MILLIONS of views. I don't mind getting a couple thousand.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 07:49 PM

Why do you even want to get famous? Getting famous isn't important. As long as you have God.

Ads

05-30-2014, 07:51 PM

In fact, "Friday" cost Rebecca Black's mom $4000. But it wasn't a promotional deal: all they promised her was a song and a video shoot. It was a couple months before "Friday" went viral, and that was only because The Daily What and Tosh.0 happened to pick up on it.
05-30-2014, 08:03 PM

There are company&#x27;s you can pay for hits but they are bogus and YouTube won&#x27;t recognize them. The reason a video goes viral is because people liked it and shared it not because a company put it out there for them . If your channel is going to succeed then you have to be different from your competition. And build your fan base yourself!