This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Incredibly awkward situation with a girl?
05-30-2014, 07:48 PM
Incredibly awkward situation with a girl?
I'm 15 and in high school. I do not really look that great. I have glasses but I'm 6' and slightly muscular. I always have a deep voice (most people say it's one of the coolest they've ever heard) and according to my grades I'm smart.

Unfortunately I also have Tourette Syndrome (which makes me hyper, not aggressive and can be very spineless. A lot of people say I'm nice.

However, I'm not popular at all and people genuinely dislike me.

On to the girl:

When she sees me, she smiles and says hi. We used to talk at lunch but I've become more antisocial within the last week and now occasionally talk to her after school. When we talk together in person she is almost always laughing at what I say (even when it isn't funny in the slightest, and bad jokes). When in groups, we don't talk much and she hardly ever talks unless forced. But when together conversations can get pretty lengthy and we both seem comfortable. According to her friends, she's pretty shy and quiet.

When we talk together through text or FB she seems to be interested and enjoying it. However, she says "um" and "uh" a lot and sometimes when I ask her something like "how's your day been?" or "what's up?" she won't return the question. So that seems kind of like she doesn't like me.

BUT she always responds when I message her first. Last week I had given up hope with trying to make her my girlfriend, but on Friday she messaged me first. She also had messaged me first earlier than that. I regained hope...
(ran out of characters) in succeeding and continued to talk to her.

So I am really annoyed because I have no idea if she dislikes me or likes me. I'm thinking of asking her out next Wednesday (in person, I'm confident).

But what do you think? Does she like me or does she not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 07:55 PM

She likes you! Girls hate texting most of the time, the conversations are just so boring and awkward plus they are so forced. Talk to her friends and ask about asking her out. Good luck!

Ads

05-30-2014, 08:10 PM

she likes you for sure.... ask her out, if she says yes than all is good .... you will never find out unless you ask her
05-30-2014, 08:25 PM

she likes you, ask her out

answer my question?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...449AAZLBl8