This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my ex still care about me? 10 points and I'll answer yours :)?
05-30-2014, 09:47 PM
Does my ex still care about me? 10 points and I'll answer yours :)?
Me n my bf were bestfriends n we got into a serious relationship. 4 months of it and 6-7 months we progressed to the relationship. So his mom doesnt want him to date so he didnt tell her but she found out n he had to promise he wont talk to me. We still tried to continue but after 3 months of it he broke it off.
The reasons:
1. His family
2. He doesnt want to keep hurting me n acc to him, he is good only at studies so thats all he will do now.(said he wont even think abt a relationship for the next 5 yrs).
3.His family has some financial problems n he wants to remain focused.

I thought he probably will start hating me n resenting me n all and he is so hard to understand. Sometimes it seems like he still cares abt me.
examples:
1. When i went out to movie with a couple of guys, he talked to out common friend n told her (after she promised she wont tell me, which she did but anyway) tht he felt ''broken n shattered'' when he found out.
2. I was out of town n didnt go online for a few days (now we chat only via FB) and he texted me on my mobile ''hey! how u doin?! (after this very less balance left..) (i hope this line still makes u smile)
3. I told him i was ill when we were on fb around 1am n after sometime he said
''go on honey sleep now.. u must be tired..u need rest'' and when i said i wont, he said. ''come on now ...go to sleep..pleeeeaaaasee?'' and when i asked why, he said ''bcz..if u dont sleep, u will get ill!'
Thr r more but i cant recall.
Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2014, 10:02 PM

Yes u still kinda have a chance with him! Answer mine pls?

Ads

05-30-2014, 10:05 PM

Seems like he still does, it's possible there's a shot Smile

Mine please?!
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...947AAYXrs6
05-30-2014, 10:08 PM

you do have a chance, he broke it off not because he wanted to, but because he felt pressured into doing so, i say talk to him and see what can happen, i would talk to his mom or something, but that is risky.
05-30-2014, 10:13 PM

True love will stand the test of time. Corny but true. Is he worth waiting for? Could you be content being his friend until he&#x27;s ready?