This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He has a girlfriend. Why does he tell me he loves me?
05-31-2014, 08:10 AM
He has a girlfriend. Why does he tell me he loves me?
I met this guy when I started uni in September. We hit it off right away and exchanged numbers (we've been texting everyday since). The night we met he asked me if I was single to which I said yes and when I asked him he told me that he is single although there is a girl who goes to uni in Glasgow who told her parents that he is her boyfriend but he doesn't see her that way.

Since we met he has been trying so hard to get me to like him and has even been asking my friends what he can do to make me like him which eventually happened as I can feel myself falling for him. We text every day and he is always telling me how beautiful I am and that he loves me.

One month or so after we had met my friend sent him a message which he didn't answer until the next morning to which he replied saying he didn't answer because he was with his girlfriend!!!

Me and this guy meet up for coffee or food when we are both in uni and text each other everyday day. He keeps telling me how beautiful I am and how much he likes me. He's even told me he loves me. But if his phone goes while we are together he hides his phone so I can't see who is contacting him.

While having coffee last week he left his phone on the table and he got a text from a girl named Kim with a load of xxxxxxx after her name, I didn't see the message I only saw her name. When I got home I found her on his Facebook (she had commented on his status) and her profile picture was of the two of them and it said she goes to university in Glasgow.

Why is he always texting me, asking me to hangout and telling me how much he likes and loves me if he has a girlfriend!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 08:15 AM

because hes a cheating bastard and when hes with you hes gonna be getting some other girl

Ads

05-31-2014, 08:29 AM

Clearly thats his gf and his maybe trying to find someone else on the side..also if he tells u he loves you in such a short time that usually bs.His playing both of you..maybe you should send his gf some of those texts..
05-31-2014, 08:43 AM

He&#x27;s a playa