This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is WordPress the best Content Management program to use?
05-31-2014, 11:27 AM
Is WordPress the best Content Management program to use?
I know there are many open-source programs out there to use, but in terms of SEO and Google's algorithm for indexing...What is more preferred?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 11:36 AM

You can use all in one seo pack for doing SEO in wordpress. But according to me joomla is the best.

Ads

05-31-2014, 11:47 AM

wordpress strictly more for blogging joomla being most popular can handle a lot more different types of site.
05-31-2014, 11:51 AM

Wordress originally started off as a blogging platform but has since evolved into a CMS. I think it is the best platfrom to use if you are starting out to build a website. There are thousands of plugins (add-on features) available for free and you can turn your wordpress blog into a website if you like. There are plugins that will help to enhance your website for SEO.

In addition you can add or remove plugins and themes at a click of a button. I got my website on google page ranking 4 within two months. Moreover , blogging can be used as a good traffic building tool.

I would highly recommend you use wordpress to build your website. You will be very happy with the result. If you youn need more help or tips on this please feel free to contact me.
05-31-2014, 11:59 AM

Wordpress is good for blogging, though it is helpful if you have some personal, not an e-commerce, site. But I prefer you use Joomla since it can be use not just for blogging purposes. You can build your own site and it will also be helpful if you do choose great designs as well.

You may check out http://www.createwebworks.com/ for better web designs.
05-31-2014, 12:06 PM

To me it is wordpress.
05-31-2014, 12:13 PM

I have always used wordpress and always will until it blows up.

Wordpress is easily modified to what I need and almost everything can be changed through the use of plugins, different themes, and just general overall coding.

If anything rivalled wordpress I would have to say it would be Joomla. I have never used this myself but other SEO professionals believe it is just as good.
05-31-2014, 12:29 PM

You can use the Google xml sitemaps plugin and all in one seo plugin.

If you want to know the guide to get any website indexed by google check out my blog.