This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Probably the dumbest question but what do you think about this fb status?
05-31-2014, 01:25 PM
Probably the dumbest question but what do you think about this fb status?
Remain focussed and all will come together. I love my family n friends for their support and look forward to closing another chapter..."

This comes from a guy who usually sounds happy and jolly and not serious. and focuses more on food and sports. and if mentions test says stuff like, "DAYAMN CARDIO-RESPIRO screwed me over" He's smart...but last quarter both of us were distracted. Things ended negatively. He thought I was moving too slow and weirdly. He blocked me from fb. He was suppose to party through spring break but instead ended up going home and although always spiritual, ended up going to church and stuff. The other bulk of what I've heard of him. He's avoided fb since forever...our way of staying in touch outside of class. Yes I screwed it up...

I did take it too slow. He was my first love.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 01:32 PM

I like it.

Ads

05-31-2014, 01:40 PM

I don't fully understand... That status sounds fine. Not downhearted or dreary, just a little more serious rather than funny. Maybe he realized that fb was getting really distracting or that it became less fun for him? And I wouldn't worry about him going to church. Lots of people do. Maybe he is checking things out? Sounds fine to me.
Sorry that things ended weird and that he blocked you!