This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best blogging site where you can use your own domain name?
05-31-2014, 02:03 PM
What is the best blogging site where you can use your own domain name?
I want to start a blog for men and want to have my own domain to make this possible. I have no experience with HTML etc. so it needs to have a good structure in place to click and build
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 02:05 PM

Google's Blogger is very popular with over 1.4 Billion pages, there are no paid upgrades as there are on many other free sites, adding a domain name is a bit more completed than a typical site but there are step by step instructions, probably better to get the name at a separate registrar like Godaddy or NameCheap.

Wordpress is the industry standard blog platform, with 17% of the top 1 Million sites using Wordpress, that's the one to learn of you plan a lengthy blogging career. The free hosted version has some slight limitations and a charge for a custom domain name, wordpress.com

Ads

05-31-2014, 02:10 PM

There are many popular blogging sites. I would suggest you to use Google's Blogger: its user friendly and absolutely free. You can also customize it.
Wordpress is also not bad. Most of the bloggers around the world use wordpress as their blogging platform.

For a proper domain name, visit GoDaddy to buy .com / .net etc domain extensions.