This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I ever go back to school , picture of me on facebook!?
05-31-2014, 06:13 PM
How can I ever go back to school , picture of me on facebook!?
Im 16, my boyfriend is 17. We took a picture of us naked in bed together 4 weeks ago BUT we were both covering ourselves with bed covers so you cant really see anything. My boyfriend uploaded it with the caption "just had sex" as a joke for one minute then deleted it. But someone saved the picture and uploaded it to her Facebook and so far it has about 750 likes and 200 comments calling me horrible names. I stayed off school today and my friend texted me saying that my whole school is talking about me. Also the photo has been reported to Facebook about 30 times but they said that they won't remove it. How can i ever go back to school? If I dont go next week then I won't be able to go to promSad but I really cant deal with everyone staring at me and talking about me.

Yes I know I'm stupid for taking the picture, but I didn't plan for everyone to see it. I just need some advice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 06:25 PM

Facebook wont remove it coz it dont contain any nude.
Cant you get him to tell em it was a joke and you didnt have sex.
He shouldnt have dont it really.
Tell him whats going on at school.

Ads

05-31-2014, 06:39 PM

Putting the obvious fact that yes you were stupid to do that, and you should've known that it would end up in the wrong hands aside, screw those people and just go to school and ignore them. Act like you don't even care that it got leaked. Just brush it off and don't make it so obvious that you are obviously offended by their comments. Oh and another thing, break up with your boyfriend.
05-31-2014, 06:54 PM

Oh dear what a mess, you just have to grit your teeth and go back to school the 1st day will be hell after that everyone will forget about in time,
Laugh it all off make a joke of it, pretend you don't care,
05-31-2014, 07:09 PM

so simple you say some one editing my photo in photo shop this is not my original photo just customize it using some photo editing software such as adobe photo shop.
05-31-2014, 07:16 PM

Don't worry too much about it. In schools there is always something new around the corner. But what will make you really look okay is if you just go in there with your head held high and if anyone asks you anything you calmly say that it was a joke. I didn't have sex but it isn't really anyone's business anyway. Don't get snippy and defensive because that will only fuel them and make them believe that you did.
Anyway you are 16! So it isn't like it isn't going to happen to them. It may not be pictured but they will have sex so what is the difference?
There isn't anything to be embarrassed about here hun so don't worry yourself about it Smile It will blow over eventually.
In fact one of my friends had a picture of her put on Facebook by her boyfriend by accident. She had her back turned but she was totally naked! So you can obviously see everything there. She was so embarrassed but no-one remembered it after a week because it was old news haha.
05-31-2014, 07:23 PM

I whole of life this really isn't a big deal,you have to learn to just laugh it off,it's life and life goes on.Just saying.
05-31-2014, 07:37 PM

Learn from this lesson Stupidity has a price and you paid it!
05-31-2014, 07:53 PM

You must go into school otherwise you will look weak.
Go in to school do your makeup and hair nice so you feel confident and act like nothings wrong. People will talk about you and boys will make jokes just roll your eyes and say so what?!?
05-31-2014, 07:59 PM

Do not show emotion, that's what people pick on most, what you show them... If I were you I would admit to the people who ask that it was not a good move but life goes on, and years from now, no one will remember what you did then, they will be more interested in their own present life, so yes I'm sure you can go back to school, and prom of course