This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a lot of people come in to my site?
05-31-2014, 07:02 PM
How to get a lot of people come in to my site?
Hello, I have start my business for a week, but I have low experience about adsense.
How can I get lot of people in my site quick? I can invest around $500 to do that, but I have no idea how to do. I have tried with Google Adsense, but I have not sacrifice with that.
I have heared about wordpress.org, but I don't know how to use that either.
Can anyone show me some way to get people in my site? (I only need around 5,000 for each month >"< please show me how)
Note: I want to get people who actually see and want to read my site, not those who only surfing
thanks middy, but I have not a lot of friend in my facebook & twitter. Actually, I only have around 70 people @@

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 07:12 PM

Share a link on your Facebook, twitter.....ect.

Ads

05-31-2014, 07:15 PM

Best create videos, images,pdfs, presentations to your websites.
Just go through
social networking websites,
Video uploading websites,
File sharing websites and
image sharing websites.
Then you will get better traffic without investment.
Coming to investment go for facebook ad campaigns
05-31-2014, 07:28 PM

Top construct shows, visuals, ebooks, oral presentations for the webpages Only just examine websites,
Videos publishing webpages, Computer file stating webpages and additionally snapshot stating webpages. Afterward you will have more suitable website visitors lacking commitment. Going over to commitment aim for youtube marketing campaign email campaigns
05-31-2014, 07:30 PM

You are not going to get 5000 visitors quickly, so you may as well give up on that idea. Even if you did, chances are good that folks are not going to click. If they don't like your content, they may just simply x out of your site.

If you want folks to actually read your site, it needs to be well written, in your own language if you cannot write in the english language. Good content is a must. Then you must use seo, social networking, getting backlinks. It's a lot of work for *maybe* getting your ads clicked on.
05-31-2014, 07:46 PM

Hi, I found a very helpful blog that gives FREE advice on driving FREE traffic to any site. You might find useful. http:/www./badasscontent.com/34cf533291ad4ef493c821351b647009
05-31-2014, 08:00 PM

I think adsense is only for ad and income purpose. And your question is about visitors for your website. If you want a lot of visitors, then you can do SEO for your website. It is really a very good idea to get visible in SERPs. So automatically people will come to your website. You can visit here: http://www.zealousweb.net