This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Filtering Posts on Facebook?
05-31-2014, 08:26 PM
Filtering Posts on Facebook?
I have a friend on Facebook that literally doesn't shut the fuck up about lifting. Everything he posts involves it in some way or another. I'm sick to death of hearing about "the mad gains from lifting bro" but I don't want to remove him as I see him fairly often and it will make things awkward. Anyway, I just want to filter words such as "Lift" "Gains" "I'm only doing this to feed my ego" etc. so they don't appear on my feed, is it possible?

Thanks for your time.
Guess I touched a nerve there, you must lift too. I am productive with my life, I just don't feel the need to boost my ego by posting how amazing I am.

Also, I weigh 11st, have a girlfriend and work full time.

Your a cunt Patrick, gtfo.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 08:40 PM

Get your fat ass off Facebook and do something with your miserable pathetic life and do something useful and contribute to society. At least he does something you little shit, stop complaining about shit just because you are 400lbs and are going to die alone. If I wanted to kill myself, i could jump from your ego to your iq.

Ads

05-31-2014, 08:49 PM

You Can Not Filter Words Out Of Posts on Facebook

You Can Turn There Posts Off From your News Feed if it Bothers you

To Do This Go To There Profile Then Where it Says Follow Unfollow them

This Will Remove Them From your News Feed

Other Then That There is Nothing Else Really That you Can Do