This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I hint to him that I want to be asked out?
05-31-2014, 08:46 PM
How can I hint to him that I want to be asked out?
Ok, so there's this guy I like. He gave me his number in December, out of the blue. I didn't text him back until March. Since that day, we've been texting each other every day. It's been about three weeks now and we've sent over 30,000 messages to each other. I'm not sure if he likes me. I think he does because he just gets this certain way around me and he acts adorable. I really like him, and I think it's a matter of days before he asks me out on a date or to prom. (When we text, it's like I'm talking to my boyfriend. He's so easy to talk to, yet it pains me because I can't say I like him because that may make things awkward). Anyways, do you think he may ask me out soon, do you think he likes me too? Also, how can I hint to him that I like him and want him to ask me out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 09:01 PM

Show him you boobies in snap chat. Ur welcome ;-)

Ads

05-31-2014, 09:11 PM

well, usually when a guy likes a girl, he would definitely ask her out soon if she gives like positive responses like replying to text messages, keep the conversation going, etc. if he doesnt .....i donno! haha
05-31-2014, 09:24 PM

He likes youu! Keep texting him and start flirting a lot more than usual. Don&#x27;t be scared to ask him to hangout outside of school. If you have an Instagram make him your man crush Monday or #mcm lol call him every once in a while. Be bold and say you like him. It&#x27;s only awkward if you make it awkward! But remember a guys biggest fear is rejection so don&#x27;t even let him think that you would reject him. Good luck Hun!