This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When a girl says hey you in a text is it flirtatious?
05-31-2014, 10:20 PM
When a girl says hey you in a text is it flirtatious?
I've been talking with this girl about doing some volunteer work. I thought she was cute so messaged her on facebook after noticing she was a friend of a friend. I tried to ask her out and that seemed to not work. When I asked her about her work she gave me her number and was excited to give me info. We finally met up and I was surprised she went for a hug when we met. I went for a hand shake as I thought I had already come on too strong.

After the meeting we talked a bit then went silent for a month. This past week she messaged me about doing some volunteer work next month. And last night she invited me to go to a group get together with her organization. She invited me at 9ish and when I told her I might be able to stop by she said she would give me directions later. She got back to me at 12am and I was already drinking with friends so told her I couldn't make it. When she text me she said "hey you" instead of just greeting me with my name. Also I think it was kind of late for her to want to hang out in regards to her volunteer work. Does it seem like she maybe is more interested in me after meeting in person? I took the "hey you" as her at east being more comfortable with me. Oh also this morning she told me it was ok I couldn't make it but she said "Let's talk soon" does this mean she wants to talk to me or just to talk about the volunteer work?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2014, 10:31 PM

Nah, &quot;Hey you&quot; is not even close to flirtatious. If she says &quot;Hey lover&quot; &quot;Hey handsome&quot; &quot;Hey babe&quot; that&#x27;s when you can consider it as flirting.

Ads

05-31-2014, 10:38 PM

No I don&#x27;t think so. It would have been if she put a winky face.