This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How would you feel if your friend never made eye contact with you in class?
11-09-2012, 08:16 AM
How would you feel if your friend never made eye contact with you in class?
My friend and I aren't that close but we're on good terms...could be close one day....

Anyways in class I sit on the other side of the room, my friend would always stare at me...but I would ignore it and NEVER make eye contact with her...and now I feel bad because she never looks at me now. Whenever I look over at her, she doesn't look at me.

I didn't mean to seem rude or like I don't like her...I haven't talked to her in over 2 weeks, like I said we aren't close...never really hang out. We just have a confusing friendship right now but I don't feel like explaining why. And on facebook I see her posting things about how she hates being treated like sh*t...

The other day she was sitting by herself (the teacher said we could go and sit with whoever) because her group left to another table and she was staring at me, but I ignored her =/ Then later that day I saw that she posted about how that day was horrible. And that's when she started avoiding eye contact with me in class, she seems kinda pissed off...doesn't say hi to me in the halls anymore.

But is it rude that I don't acknowledge her in class? She sits on the other side of the room with her own group...what am I supposed to do? Smile and wave at her...or what...? I fee like I am being rude...but I'm just dealing with some personal issues right now..haven't felt like myself in awhile.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:25 AM

I don't think it's rude, I actually think its a bit creepy that she used to stare at you o.o

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply