This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
83% of file downloaded using torrent in 1 hr but now in 3 days there is no download in progress?
06-01-2014, 10:06 AM
83% of file downloaded using torrent in 1 hr but now in 3 days there is no download in progress?
Since its a .dmg program file for mac which I need most urgent got stuck at 83% of download status and I thought that the seeds column showing 0 is the problem,
kindly give me some suggestions how to increase the seeds value if seeds value is the problem for this stuck up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 10:08 AM

Happens all of the time. There are no guarantees files will download 100%. I always start 3 or 4 files of the same name to get one good one. Some are faster, some don't move at all.

Ads

06-01-2014, 10:22 AM

You can't increase the seed level, seed-ers are other people that have the file. If no one is currently uploading the file then there will be no seeds. Not that I condone the illegal sharing of files.
06-01-2014, 10:27 AM

Yes, it is the 0 number of seeds that is the problem. Always when we are downloading torrent files we need to make sure that the number of seeds should me more than the leechers.
I don't think there is any way you can increase the number of seeds right now. If everyone else starts sharing the files then the seeds number will increase.
06-01-2014, 10:37 AM

You're not able to increase the number of seeds. You will have to wait for people to start seeding again or find a different torrent.
06-01-2014, 10:51 AM

you cannot do anything about the seeds colum. it is depending on how many people that have downloaded the file and upload it back throught the torrent client. next time make sure the seeders are much enough than the number of leechers