This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
m totlly shakn since my gf broke up wid me a fw days bck.she doesnt reply my txts or take my clls.wat do i do?
06-01-2014, 10:24 AM
m totlly shakn since my gf broke up wid me a fw days bck.she doesnt reply my txts or take my clls.wat do i do?
my gf says she's getting xhausted frm our relationshp and dat she's losing hr own identity. bt i really care a lot abt hr and want hr back in my life. she's severed all contact with me, no texts, no calls, no mails, no fb. last day i managed to talk to hr nd she said dat she doesnt want to talk. all i evr wantd ws a bit of tym togethr, bt she simply doesnt hav a minute for me. she's alwys busy with all hr frnds. we had three tiffs on d issue all abt two weeks back, and two days ago she sent me a text dat its ovr now. wat do i do? i really want hr back, howevr bad she may treat me, i really luv hr,,,,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 10:30 AM

Best thing to do is give her what she wants: space. If she misses you and wants to come back she will but you cant force it. There&#x27;s an old saying &quot;if you love it let it go, and if it comes back its yours to keep&quot; and another that says &quot;distance makes the heart grow fonder&quot;. She cant miss you and want you back if you never go away. So give her space. Give her time and in the mean time take the chance to better yourself and be happy. Honestly, you can find someone who is searching for the same things in a relationship. If its not right and neither of you are happy maybe it happend for a reason and someone better or more your speed will come along. Best of luck!

Ads

06-01-2014, 10:40 AM

MAN THE **** UP
06-01-2014, 10:53 AM

Masturbate.
06-01-2014, 11:07 AM

I guess you just have to make yourself more stronger, emotionally!
I can actually underatand your situation bro! Be there for her always
. Just don&#x27;t do the things she doesn&#x27;t like or the things which irritates her. Don&#x27;t irritate her with your continuos messages on any social website or texts. Just a message or two a day if needed. Give her some time. If she really loves you, she&#x27;ll be back. If she comes, welcome her. If she doesn&#x27;t (which I personally don&#x27;t want to happen) just keep control on yourself and let her go. I know it will be really difficult for you! You&#x27;ll really miss her a lot! But as the saying goes, &quot;Whatever happens, happens for good.&quot;
So just wait and watch what God has written for you!
All The Best!
Hope this helps!
My wishes are with you bro!
06-01-2014, 11:21 AM

move on
06-01-2014, 11:27 AM

I am sure how you feel is completely normal.. I don't only shake, I am terrified and tremble at the idea of my girlfriend leaving me..

When I become insecure I tell her, "Jaanu, I am really sorry if I have put any kind of pressure on you.. we will find a way so you don't feel exhausted and we also can have quality time together.. I am committed to you, I love you the most.. and I will do anything for you, to be with you..

Please don't leave me.. I can't live without you.. you are my life, my angel.. you are my everything.. I really really can't live without you.."