This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me.......?
11-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Does he like me.......?
So there's this guy.... (i know everyone uses that to start). I think he likes, or used to like me (i'll get to that later). So he's a sophmore and i'm a freshmen in highschool and he is only in one of my classes. For a while he didn't really notice me at all until the teacher put him, me, and 2 other girls in a group together for class work. I have a good sense of humor, so that must've got me his attention. I didn't really think anything of it when he was smiling at me and laughing after i made my jokes, but i was kinda flattered cause he is cute Smile. So he started joining my conversations at the end of class, so i just thought he thought of me as a friend. THEN i checked my facebook the next night and he liked my profile picture. Completely out of the blue! And i know he was stalking my pictures cause i didn't recently have that as my pro pic. So that was when i couldn't stop thinking about him. I told my friends and they all think he likes me. So i went and stalked his page and i liked his covor photo, not the pro pic. I'm for some reason regreting it now because... HE DOESN'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE!!! I don't know if he thought it was weird that i liked the covor photo or not. I just wish i knew what he thought of me, because after non stop thinking about him, i've realized i like him too. I WANT HIS PHONE NUMBER SOOO BAD AND I WANT HIM TO ASK ME OUT CAUSE I KNOW WE WOULD HAVE A GREAT TIME! (sorry crazed girl let loose). So he sits on the other side of the room too, so i can't just walk up and talk to him. Any ideas on how i can get him to start talking to me again, and how i can get his number? Because once i have his damn phone number... i've totally got him in the palm of my hand Big Grin oh and does he like me too?

Thanks loves!! and if your a guy... your answers are also greatfully appriciated Big Grin

OH ONE MORE THING--- i forgot to mention this. He liked my pro pic of facebook, and i checked some other girls' facebooks that he talks to, and he didn't like any of their pro pics Tongue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:26 AM

Not sure if he likes you, I'm leaning towards no he doesn't because I figure if he did like you then he would be talking to you more. If you want to start talking to him again message him on FB or better yet go up to him at school and talk to him. Show him a lot of attention, take an interest in him as well as what he likes, flirt with him a bit, use direct eye contact when talking to him, and smile at him. If after doing all that for a while doesn't get him to ask for your number or ask you out then you ask him for his number.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply