This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How To Learn SEO Step By Step?
06-01-2014, 11:24 AM
How To Learn SEO Step By Step?
I want to learn SEO from the start. What will be the exact steps from the start? Will I have to read books, online tutorials or blogs? Please guide me...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 11:40 AM

learn it by step

Ads

06-01-2014, 11:50 AM

If you are the type that when you read you could understand easily you can learn a lot from books, online tutorials or blog.

I've tried it and it worked. Most of the things I know about blog were all from books and online tutorial.

So try it.

Thanks.

Gideon
http://www.thecareerpublications.com/blog
06-01-2014, 11:55 AM

You will need to write a book on how to do SEO and then include step by step instructions!
06-01-2014, 12:03 PM

Here's a Search Engine Optimization primer by an SEO authority, too much of the stuff taught by others is out of date or simply inaccurate.
http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo

Training courses by people who are actually experienced in SEO are quite valuable, practical guides showing how people commonly "game" Google are quite different than Google's own tutorial materials.
06-01-2014, 12:17 PM

There are many online free tutorial sites available that provide online SEO classes. If you want to learn SEO step by step then it is one of the best options for you.
06-01-2014, 12:27 PM

Hi
As everyone said there are number of books and good websites are there for the learners,
If you read and understand you can get max 50% SEO knowledge only, must work on any website or blog.
[READING BOOKS AND PRACTICING WHAT WE LEARN BOTH ARE DIFFERENT]
learn from the experts and experienced people, take training from the people who is experts and provide real time training.
Hope you understand.
All the best.
06-01-2014, 12:37 PM

If you want to learn SEO step by step concern with the people who is experts in SEO.
06-01-2014, 12:47 PM

Hello Dear,

You can learn books, online tutorials or blogs to understand what is SEO and how to do SEO. But the real thing that makes you perfect SEO needs practical. You can know the what to do in SEO from books but you cant find the find the right way how to do it. So I think you should join any SEO company and you can learn more from there. The best thing which makes you perfect SEO is search. If you know the way what to type on Google that gives you perfect result. Search is the main step of learning and doing SEO. You can also read some website and blogs which provides real information and way to learn SEO. Please check the source box for that.
06-01-2014, 12:54 PM

First you get primary knowledge on SEO at http://www.moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo, then i recommend search engine land, Mattcutt blog to get experimental knowledge.

But most of the seo analysts failure. the main reason is just reading first few topics only, but get depth knowledge on SEO to succeed. All the best.
Practice make perfect. So take a website what you want. optimize that website internally (onpage) and externally (off page seo) thats enough... Ok, all the best