This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is google chrome any good?
06-01-2014, 02:12 PM
is google chrome any good?
I use firefox mostly and sometimes IT(yuk)
People keep telling me google chrome is better
can someone please tell me about the benifits of chrome
thanks a lot

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 02:27 PM

Honestly, I found chrome to do away with a lot of pop-ups. I was impressed.

Ads

06-01-2014, 02:38 PM

whoa dude you've got to update chrome is so cool
1) faster loading of webpages
2) direct google search service
3) loads of applications and lots more
update asap
happy browsing..
06-01-2014, 02:49 PM

I think Firefox & Google Chrome and very similar, but personally i find Google Chrome A LOT easier to use, you can even download apps on Google Chrome for your computer e.g. Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, ect Big Grin
06-01-2014, 03:00 PM

Google chrome is a pain in the a$$. I just want a search engine. Not 5 dam options of junk, And I want to b able to clear my history easily without going through administration/ signing in crap to do it. Also it seems to re direct web searches to other sites which I have no interest in. So if you want to complicate your life with more Administration settings and passwords then yes by all means use google chrome. Have a nice day Big Grin
06-01-2014, 03:07 PM

I use mozilla firefox too & I think you shud stick to mozilla coz it's simply the best !

Things that I really like in Google Chrome:

1 - It is really fast: loading new pages or opening a chrome browser window is definitely fast.
2 - It is still fast even after adding dozens of Chrome Extensions!
3 - The Google Chrome User Interface is very simple and not polluted with unnecessary features that you don´t use regularly

Things that I like in Firefox:

1- Firefox still has the biggest variety of useful Firefox Plugins
2- Since Firefox is together with Internet Explorer the most popular browser, all the webdesigners test their sites in Firefox
3 - You can be pretty much sure that every website works fine while browsing through the web
4 -It is an open-source browser
06-01-2014, 03:16 PM

Yes. Google Chrome is better choice. Security is good and there is no chance for hacking in Chrome. In case if we are hacked, we will be informed soon.
06-01-2014, 03:31 PM

google chrome is faster than firefox
even opera is faster than firefox
OPERA and CHROME are speed devils
06-01-2014, 03:40 PM

A popular Web browser from Google that was introduced for Windows in 2008 and the Mac and Linux in 2009. Based on the open source Chromium browser, Chrome offers innovative features such as integrating the domain name address bar and search box into one input field. Also included is a display of "most visited pages" when a new tab is opened, and a tab can be converted to a new window by dragging it off the tab bar. The memory usage for each tab can be viewed, and misbehaving tabs can be closed with Chrome's equivalent to a task manager function.

In "Incognito" mode, users can visit Web sites without transmitting any cookies stored in their computers, and incoming cookies will be deleted at the end of the session. Users are also warned about Web pages that exhibit signs of malware or phishing.