This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need to fix my relationship?
06-01-2014, 09:33 PM
i need to fix my relationship?
Ok firstly last year i kinda like this girl and i went on flirty terms with her and we started dating. After a few weeks or so, i was kinda stressed balancing between friends and my girlfriend. So i just ignored my girlfriend for a long time. I know im a douchebag.. i didnt know what i was doing baxk then. After then i broke up with her. I preferred my friends overs her. Yes im an a-hole im sorry. She was really really hurt as she never felt so happy before. She really loved me like a crazy ass girl. She stalked me, she kept looking at me in school and she stalked my twitter everyday for a year. its kinda surpising.. but then i discovered her twitter a few months ago and i can say at that time i kinda missed her. So i DM-ed her and said hi. and from there she told me she missed me and i felt the same way and i dated her again. This time its the same thing. She forgot about our past tho. So i treated her like a damn princess and after a month, she told me she had mixed feelings.. she doesnt know whether she likes me or not. And she actually brought the past back up from there dammit. And she told me i was way more hurt then i was.. and ended the relationship. I want to get her back. But she knows i have hurt her like death in the past. I need her back. Please help me. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 09:42 PM

hey there!

OMG, when i read this, i had this whole like, hollywood storyline jumping in my head. okay, so message her again. tell her all your feelings. all of them. tell her about how much of a ****** you are and how incredibly sorry you are. tell her all the things she wants to hear (that you love her, you miss her, you cant imagine a world without her etc. ) the cornier the better! and then idk where you should go next.

but in my mind, im picturing you (not in a creepy way btw. xD ) rocking up to her door with flowers and chocolates. you ask her out on a date and you go somewhere together. and then during the date, your friend calls you (plan this before) and you say something like: 'nahh man, cant. i already told you, im with my girl'. AND BOOM she'll love you again.

AHAHAHAHA, idek, but, I HOPED THIS HELPED AND GOOD LUCK! Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply