This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ebay question with details please read all?
06-02-2014, 01:52 AM
Ebay question with details please read all?
Okay so I was just on ebay and bought 2 items form 2 different sellers, I added them to the cart so I could check out the total. Item 1 was $3.95 .33 tax and item 2 was $12.55 so the total came out to $16.84. Anyways I clicked checkout and paid with my PayPal and confirmed the $16.84. A message popped up saying something like "an error has occurred in your order, you will be emailed if error continues" few minutes passed and I checked my email. I opened it and it said "confirmation of order 1" I checked it out and it had a picture of item 1 with the $3.95 directly across from it as my past confirmation emails have been. Then I scrolled and saw the total, $16.84 was sent to seller 1 when that was the total for the two items from two different sellers. I went back on ebay and item two is still in the cart and says it has not been paid. I then logged into my Wells Fargo account and it has two different payments one for each both seller one and seller two as it should be. I'm confused as to why the email has $16.84 for item 1 and ebay says item 2 hasn't been paid yet. Since my credit card says otherwise....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 01:58 AM

Please don't panic. If PayPal was used to pay for it, please contact PayPal and they can check that for you.
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/home/

Ads

06-02-2014, 02:08 AM

things to check:

1, go over to ebay, at the top 'my ebay' hover your mouse over it and select 'purchase history' or select purchase history from 'my ebay' page.

in there will be what you have ordered and the status, if they both say 'paid for' then you have paid for both items.

2, if you want to check further and make sure, log into your paypal account and check the transaction history, this will have everything listed, what you paid and who you paid to.

3, if you have had the payment taken, but there has been some kind of mistake with your items or the payment process, contact ebay, i suggest waiting a day or a few hours if there is an issue just incase it sorts it's self out. you can contact ebay if you click 'help' at the top.