This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OMEGLE I AM WORRIED ABOUT, PLEASE HELP.?
06-02-2014, 02:37 AM
SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OMEGLE I AM WORRIED ABOUT, PLEASE HELP.?
Okay so earlier I had a conversation with a 16 year old girl on omegle, she seemed very sweet and like a legitimate person. Later on we exchanged full names to try and find each other on facebook and after we couldn't find each other she asked for my number, so I gave it to her. Right after I gave it to her she said got it then immediately left omegle. For some reason I thought this was suspicious and she has not texted me at all, even though it has not been that long. All of that leads me to worry, a person I do not know has my full name and phone number and I am not even 100% sure they are even a real person or a creeper that has my name and number and bad things will happen. Am I just being paranoid? Or should I be worried?
I am being serious, I know I was not thinking, I'm just a douchy 17 year old, most of the things I do are without thinking. But I'm just a little worried is all. She really seemed like a legitimate 16 year old girl, we talked for like 45 minuets and the way she talked, it just seemed like it, am I just being paranoid? Should I not worry about it? What if she was real? idk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 02:49 AM

if its a scammer they might use your information to scam, as the cliche in the real world goes "dont talk to strangers" it should also be put in mind even when you're on the web. maybe you can monitor your accounts for any suspicious transactions.

Ads

06-02-2014, 03:01 AM

Didn't your parents teach you about giving personal information over the internet? I'm sure they did so you might want to tell them what happened to there won't be any ramifications.

06-02-2014, 03:07 AM

where you born yesterday?