This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! I got into my boyfriends Facebook account and...?
06-02-2014, 04:21 AM
Help! I got into my boyfriends Facebook account and...?
My Husband and I have been together for 10 years. About 6 months ago he left his Facebook on our game console TV sign in and I recorded the password because he has proven to me he is a liar as well as saying in anger he should just cheat on me . I logged into his account a few times and noticed he was flirting and sending messages with other girls but none of them responded back so I kept my mouth shut about it. Now today I just happen to log into his account because he left all day and never called or text me so I started getting suspicious. There is another girl from his past (HS days) who gave him her phone number and told him to text her. I am quite upset and pissed off all at the same time. I know this is not the first time he has attempted to cheat on me but it is more upsetting because now this girl is reciprocating it. I don't know how to go about this I guess because I have "snooped" in his personal account so that is why in the past I have let it go. I am just really hurt and feel betrayed as hell right now. Things were going great for us too recently so I am so confused why he would do this of all times. When we are having problems yes but when we aren't why would he want to do this to me? I don't need to hear I was wrong for snooping, I get it. I just want advice as to how I should approach and confront him on this. Thanks
Something Fishy- Maybe you need to re-read what I wrote. How did he show he could be trusted? Lol. Yeah, if that is trustworthy behavior than I'm the Pope.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 04:22 AM

I don't think you were wrong for snooping. He gave you reason not to trust him! I would personally give him a warning, let him know you know about this woman, and if it doesn't stop, ditch him. He's not worth it.

Ads

06-02-2014, 04:28 AM

you need to send him a sexy message....to his email

I think it is too bad you can't trust him but he showed you he could be trusted and you showed total disrespect for his privacy

*(*
06-02-2014, 04:40 AM

So is he your boyfriend or your husband??? You can't even seem to be clear on what he is. Clearly you are not the only person in his life. You are silly if you don't up and just leave him while you still can.

Once a cheater always a cheater. You had no right to snoop but since you did you need to use the info to good use or it was a waste to even look.