This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend been flirting with another girl on fb , should i play the same " game " back ?
06-02-2014, 05:27 AM
My boyfriend been flirting with another girl on fb , should i play the same " game " back ?
My boyfriend and i have been together for 4 months. He gave his password to his fb 2 weeks after we stared dating . I couldn't help but to snoop another , as i signed he got a message of a girl saying she'll date him . I couldn't help but do read their messages .. She was saying his cute and that she will date him . i went through his other messages once when he barely had 2 months together and every time a girl will flirt with him , he will tell them that he has a girlfriend , you know to back off . But with this girl he exactly send " OH MY GAWD , YOU'RE SO PRETTY /-\ <3 " . My boyfriend loves soccer ( and well i really hate sports , the only thing i do is use a skateboard ) and he thinks girls who play soccer is a huge turn on and he always wanted a soccer relationship . Oh guess what ? She's in the girl's school soccer team just like him , and when he found out she made the team he got happy because they might go to tournaments together . Okay after the girl said he will date him , he asked her to kik ( messaging app ) him . Now i'm worried hes just flirting with her through kik so i wont see . He also checks out other girls in school and acts like an ass with his friend . ( he made fun of me because i self-harmed while we were dating ) but he said he stopped . He was also holding hands with his girl best friend to supposedly get her boyfriend jealous . He gets sort of jealous when im with my guy friend . So i mean why cant i play the same " game " back ? Every time he does some stupid crap ' i always end up apologizing or forgiving him . I wanna show him that i'm not always gonna go running back to him . I know its kinda childish and i should just talk to him but I wanna show him he actually has game , you know? My main questions are :
- how can i show him he has game but not push to far to breakup ? or
- He is just cheating on me ?
- what should i do ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 05:29 AM

Just break up with him girl. Its not worth it, if it was no big deal to him to hold hands with another girl then he&#x27;s definitely not worth it.let him date the soccer girl and she&#x27;ll probably play him like he&#x27;s playing you.

Ads

06-02-2014, 05:37 AM

Dump him, and move on--he has proven he will not be loyal to you.
06-02-2014, 05:48 AM

If you want to be as childish and immature as he is, play whatever game you want. All you will get is heartache and bruises on your ego. What good in your life is a playboy?