This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't have friends and it makes me want to kill myself. Am I alone?
06-02-2014, 10:44 AM
I don't have friends and it makes me want to kill myself. Am I alone?
I have one girl I can text and we can usually arrange something but we do not click and there is SO much silence.

This guy I've been talking to just went away for his birthday, went camping and ALL THESE FRIENDS of his came out... he has so many pictures... then spent another day on his actual birthday making rounds seeing people.

I spent my birthday alone.

I feel like a worthless loser. Also, I'm an introvert and this DOES NOT HELP the situation.

Am I alone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 10:54 AM

You're never alone, look around you, the world is full of people to meet and speak to! I know what it's like, I never clicked with anyone, but I've made a step forward by making small conversations with people when I had class, or I even sent fan mail in tumblr because I was lonely:'3 I also went around dming random people on twitter; heck, they didn't know who I was, they wouldn't judge me:3
You could even iMessage me, or dm me on twitter(heyimemmawbu), I'll be here to speak to:3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply