This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheerleading question!?
06-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Cheerleading question!?
How could I improve my jumps? I have my left really nice, but my jumps are just sooo weak. How could i get better? And also, how do you guys think i couod become more flexible? Ive got my scorpion, but i really want to get my needle and bow and arrow so i could do them also in an extension.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 12:12 PM

Send me pics of you in your underwear, and I will be able to give you a customized routine in order to improve jumps/toe touches/etc. It will also help with flexibility.

Ads

06-02-2014, 12:19 PM

Lol Rusty!
06-02-2014, 12:35 PM

Ugh stupid dumb people .... To answer your questions, I&#x27;m a gymnast and I highly recommend u get light ankle weights about like 1-3lbs and attach them into ur ankles, go up to the trampoline and do your jumps, it will strengthen and improve your jumps I know it did for my straddle jump! For scorpion to needle I highly recommend u practice ur oversplits and then lean back and try to grab ur leg and hold 15-1minute. Also, do leg kicks with the ankle weights on. For example practice doing high kicks with good form and this will surely strengthen your muscles for your jumps. If you go to my Instagram at paradeejohnson there&#x27;s a video of my straddle jump and I achieved a decent high straddle jump through a lot of leg strengthening and weights, please feel free to email me at paradeeisaGymnast@yahoo.com for any more questions I will feel free to help you reach your goals!! And a pic of her in her underwear? Really? Immature....