This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DeviantArt - Page problems?
06-02-2014, 12:16 PM
DeviantArt - Page problems?
I've been having a few problems with my DeviantArt page as of lately. When I click to Watch/Un-Watch someone, I'm supposed to get some buttons asking if said person is a friend, if I want receive any other content from them (blog entries, contests, etc, or something like that) and the issue is that nothing happens. The page fades a little bit but no buttons appear for me to click.

My Java is up-to-date and I'm using Google Chrome as my browser. I've heard that Chrome has some issues with this website but I just wanted to be sure if that's the case AND if there's a solution for it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 12:26 PM

Chrome renders a few of the deviant art UI pieces inaccurately. Unfortunately the best solution is a switch to firefox. That or wait, technically speaking it is deviant arts responsibility to keep up with web standards.

Cheers and Good Luck

Ads

06-02-2014, 12:31 PM

It happens sometimes. The best way is to install alternative browsers in your computer like Torch, Opera and Firefox and see if the problem is still exist. If the same goes with all the browsers, then the problem is not coming at your end.