This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i didnt receive the randon amounts in my account from paypal?
06-02-2014, 01:00 PM
i didnt receive the randon amounts in my account from paypal?
it has been a week now since i create the account and nothing has been deposited since, so i removed the account and added it again will it result in the same ting?

and they say its 3-5 day how long have you guys take to receive yours?
im talking absout the random deposite paypal is suppose to semd me son that i can varify my linked bank account

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 01:16 PM

Hello

You can transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account, or you can transfer your money from your paypal account to your bank account. Another option is someone sends money to your paypal account like a client, or you can can send money to someone else's paypal account.

You should be patient, and you might lose some money if you use paypal. The last time I used my paypal account, I transferred $25.00 from my paypal account to my bank account. I transferred my money back to my bank account. I think I lost .50 cents. I don't mind. It's a small price to pay to use paypal.

Just be patient, for the money transfers. I would be concerned if nothing happened in two weeks to one month.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply