This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to increase my ranking on Google. What's good off-site SEO?
06-02-2014, 02:34 PM
I want to increase my ranking on Google. What's good off-site SEO?
What are some good off-site search engine optimization techniques to increase my business website's ranking on Google and other search engines?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 02:42 PM

You can try a mix of these.

1. Directory submissions
2. Article submissions
3. Social bookmarking
4. Blog comments
5. Forum posts.

This will definitely help you.

Ads

06-02-2014, 02:49 PM

The best methods to increase your google ranking are as follows:

- Social Bookmarking
- Social Networks
- Article Marketing
- Blog Commenting
- Forum Posting
- Web 2.0 Blog Postings
- Guest Blogging

Very simple methods you can do yourself or hire someone out to do.

P.S. Don't bother with directory submissions yourself, they take way to long for VERY LITTLE return. hire someone to do it or don't bother.
06-02-2014, 02:59 PM

build backlinks from sites related to your niche, link exchanges, article directories, etc etc. For detailed information on SEO, visit this site.
06-02-2014, 03:11 PM

Social Bookmarking and Article are proven to be undisputed in terms of offering you good ranking
06-02-2014, 03:19 PM

Hi Alex,
You can increasing your ranking by performing the right SEO technique. Few of the best SEO techniques are Article Marketing, directory submission,Video promotion, E-book distribution and many more.
http://www.christianseo.net/
06-02-2014, 03:21 PM

Determine what keyword/keyword phrases you want to go after. Once you have those identified, you can then go to Google, and start entering in those keywords and pay close attention to what type of results you are seeing. You might notice some news results (press releases), article results (from sites like ezinearticles.com, or articlebase.com), or video results (from sites like youtube). Whatever results you are seeing show up on pg.1 will help give you an indication as to where you can start gaining leverage for your own business.

Sometimes Google will also let you know of what keyword phrases are related to you primary keyword (this is shown at the bottom of the search results). You can explore those keywords as well, to see if some of those properties that I mentioned above are showing up. If they are then you know that you can begin to take similar steps and start to increase your ranking for your keywords.
06-02-2014, 03:33 PM

There are many sites which can give you far more info than we could offer in a Y! answer, my advice would be to searc through as many of those as possible, to get the most possible help with basic SEO.

My two favourite sites (because they're free advice pages) are:

http://www.freediyseo.co.uk

Read through those and they're full of off-site ideas to increase your Google ranking.

Good luck!
06-02-2014, 03:38 PM

do some link building work is enough for off site seo
like:article submission
directory submission
create hubs and lens at hubpages and squidoo
06-02-2014, 03:51 PM

Off-site seo activities allow your website to reach the target audience with the right online marketing campaigns and search engine optimization. Only a professional knowledge and experience can give you the maximum results. So, it is a specialize professional with good earnings. PhoenixUP is one of these well known online advertising agencies who have been successfully delivering results to the clients. http://www.phoenixup.com/