This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help!!! should i get try and get back with my ex?
06-02-2014, 03:06 PM
help!!! should i get try and get back with my ex?
So I was with my ex for 2 years and we broke up about a month and a half ago, he broke up with me. He said it was done for good just bc I wanted more privacy. I was really upset by that and angry so I slept with another guy. This is no excuse for what I did . I know what I did was extremely wrong. We weren't together but it still didn't feel right. And after that , me and my ex started talking again . it felt really weird and I knew I had to tell him. So i did and now he doesn't want to talk to me. He doesn't answer my calls or nothing . what I did was foul but should he be this angry of we weren't even together ? It would be different if I had cheated but I didn't . he calls me a cheater now and a hoe. He even put me on blast on Facebook . I feel like I deserve this but at the same time Idk if should be treated that way. I love him with all my heart and he is my soul mate. He even got a tattoo to show me that he loves me a while back. I need him In my life. What should I do? Should I try and forget about him or should I continue and try to get him back. Because I'm miserable without him. And I don't want to let go of someone who is important. And how should I make it up to him and show him that I'll never do that again ? I already deleted my instagram and Facebook for him and Idk what else to do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 03:22 PM

You should never depend on someone else to make you happy, a soul mate is meant to be someone who can cheer you up when you&#x27;re sad, or laugh with when you&#x27;re happy. They&#x27;re not meant to be the soul reason you&#x27;re happy. Forget about him. I know it&#x27;s hard, I&#x27;ve been in a similar situation, and I&#x27;m giving you the same advice my best friend gave me.

Make yourself happy, do what you want. You can&#x27;t expect to be happy with someone, if you can&#x27;t make yourself happy without someone. It may take time ( I personally have purposely been single for over a year and still working on this) just don&#x27;t give up.

Ads

06-02-2014, 03:32 PM

awww....poor baby. what u need to do is let him go. u shouldn't put up with his crap. he breaks up with u n had the nerve to say YOU are a cheating ho3? lol he's twisted n u didn't do anything wrong. even tho u feel it was wrong of u to sleep with someone else............you were broken up! your ex is just being a spoiled piss ant.

i dunno. i think u deserve much better and can find much better. don't let anyone dictate to u what u can and cant do. unless he's YOUR HUSBAND OR YOUR DADDY.