This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When I send an email it won't pop up addresses on the first letter like it use to.?
06-02-2014, 03:46 PM
When I send an email it won't pop up addresses on the first letter like it use to.?
I use to be able to put in one letter and a whole bunch of emails would pop up. I would click on the
email address I wanted and it would place that email on my send line. It does not do that now and I
don't know why. Same thing when I try to forward a message I have to put in complete email address'
before it will send it. This has just happened a few days ago. Why did my email change in the first
place. I liked it the way it was. I am President of a Car Club and I need to be able to communicate
to my membership and this new email set up is not working for me. Please help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 03:50 PM

Yahoo has advised they are aware of Contact issues with some users and are presently trying to resolve those issues...You might consider going on Twitter/Facebook as they post updates.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This link provides a phone number/email/ help center options.
Also, once the link is displayed you have the option of contacting
them on Twitter and Facebook (links on the right side)Many issues are covered on these sites and Yahoo provides updates on the status.
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=con...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply