This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Like Her So MucH?!?! HELP!?!? (I'LL ANSER YOURS!) EaSy 10 PoInTs!!!(:?
11-09-2012, 08:20 AM
I Like Her So MucH?!?! HELP!?!? (I'LL ANSER YOURS!) EaSy 10 PoInTs!!!(:?
So I'm in 8th grade and she is. I'm 13 she's 12. And she is popular, pretty, and nice (have barely talked to her but she just seems nice around everybody). I'm so shy it is ridiculous seriously. And this is why I was stupid got her number from Facebook to be a creeper then I downloaded TextPlus+ onto my iPod (and I have some weird number like 740-234-9053) so she has no idea who it is. When I first texted her I said "hey!(:" and then she said "Who is this?" And I said "I don't know. Who are you?" And she said "I don't know, Who are you?" And so on. And then we just started talking about random stuff (I didn't tell her that I liked her or anything). And I started texting her EVERYDAY and she was starting to get annoyed (how can I blame her I would of to). All of friends started texting me to. (probably to annoy me) and they would say "Heeey! Who are you?" and I would say "I don't know. Who are you?" and they would say "Whatever faaaag!" She actually just texted me a few days ago and said "If you don't tell me who you are in the next text I want text you anymore and I want like you. So tell me who you are because maybe I like you now." and I said "But I don't think that you would like me. :'( Because do you like really athletic popular people or what or do you like just normal people at school?" And then she said "Bye." And I actually texted her after another day and she did text back.Big Grin Like I said I'm so so shy (this is why I try to talk to her this way). And so do you think that I should tell her who I am now? Should I just use my phone and text her and tell her right away who I am? (or would that just be creepy?) I came in to class late one time and she said "hi" and my name. and I said "hi" back. I did tell her that I'm sorry for acting like a ******* fag. And I don't know why you would like me now because if I were you I would not like me so... and she said "Why don't you just tell me then?" and I said "Because I'm so shy. And you are the most popular, nice, and most pretty girl in the world.(:" And she said "Well thanks. But you should really tell me who you are now. And I have not texted back so what do you think I should do from here? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND TAKING THE TIME TO READ IT! I Really Appreciate It!!!Big Grin AND IF YOU THINK SHE LIKES ME THEN WHY??????????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:28 AM

Bro, first of all you needa come clean with her, you can't keep hiding behind anonymous texts. Show her who you really are first, then that'll determine what'll come next. - Good Luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply