This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to change my facebook from "Timeline" back to normal?
11-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Is there a way to change my facebook from "Timeline" back to normal?
I am really annoyed with the Facebook timeline, and i'd like to change it back. I don't want to download anything, just change a setting?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:28 AM

hi,
with regret i am saying you can't change the facebook Timeline. but there is a way through you can disable the timeline in the browser like in google chrome. after a lot of search i got this article which will really helpful to remove the timeline at least in a browser (Google chrome).

Ads

you can remove timeline here: http://fbpurity.com/remove-timeline

Everything indicates that Timeline is going to be the normal kind of profile and there's no way to remove it. Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement in any of its official pages about how the upgrade would be deployed, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size have never been optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.

You are forced to use it, that is why several people are just deleting it. It will become history like Myspace. Facebook do not care what the users want and they don't even listen to the users.
The new Facebook timeline will make most things public for everyone to view. And when people want to hire you, it's not a good idea.