This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Losing contacts with old school friends?
06-03-2014, 01:08 AM
Losing contacts with old school friends?
I moved school 6 months ago and I miss my old friends so much. How can I continuously keep in touch? We always do but not as much anymore. I just feel like I've been replaced and they are getting over me. They always mention how they want to meet up again and all but I can only rarely and I haven't seen them in 4 months after a get together. At my current school I get bullied which is shit.
My BEST friend uploaded a photo on instagram 2 weeks ago of us and said "i miss you" and all and others commented on a photo of mine with them that was taken 4 months ago that I uploaded last week. But at least until December, they were telling me sooo much on how they miss me and talked everyday.
But then, they don't talk to me as much it's kinda sad.
I know that I don't even send them messages that often since reasons like this and our convos only last for like 3-5 minutes.
What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 01:23 AM

Hi the best way is to get their facebook user Id or watsapp number .you can even great a group in fb that&#x27;s about your old friends in fb. You can call it &quot; name of your school old friends gallery .there u people can meet and discouse about things. Like I do have with my friends give it a try dear. U will enjoy it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply