This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My new adsense match with another accont.. plz help?
06-03-2014, 05:02 AM
My new adsense match with another accont.. plz help?
i applied for adsens account and google saying something like this

"Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account associated with n....18@gmail.com. Because our policies do not permit multiple accounts, we're unable to accept your new application at this time."

but i am new in adsense and it's info match my brother's approved account and i need my own account and trying to monetize my youtube videos but google says that.. so plz help me what i can do now??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 05:11 AM

Hello Friend,

There may be 2 reasons for getting your that message from Google.

1. Let you check whether the details filled at Ad-sense are matched with your brother details. If the both of your details are same, then it may say that answer.

2. Someone had logged into your account signup for Ad-sense without your presence.

My best suggestion is, let you create a new Email ID for you and signup for Ad-sense from that. So that Google think that it was the fresh account who is applying for Ad-sense account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply