This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I get in trouble for hacking my friends Facebook and getting pictures from girls on it?
11-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Can I get in trouble for hacking my friends Facebook and getting pictures from girls on it?
I got on my friends fb pretending to be him and got nude pictures from girls his age he is younger than me and we are not over 18 his mom found out and is tracing the IP address could I get in trouble if she finds out who was logged on I deleted the pics off of Facebook and gave the email and password to his mom. Can I get in trouble if so how much
She does kno what a ip is and she is having the ip traced today

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:28 AM

Uh Yeah. HELL YEAH. On a scale from one to 10 id say you are at an 11.

Ads

Where does hacking come in? Knowing someones log in and password isn't hacking Forest.

As long you don't get caught you are not in trouble Smile. I doubt his mom even knows what IP means Wink

Facebook makes sure that people know that THEY are responsible for protecting their own accounts. In general, any unauthorized access of a website or account by "hacking" is considered illegal. Facebook, however, does not really take any action to "get people in trouble". Your friends mom, must be some kind of computer expert to be able to "track your IP address". Overall, I'd recommend not accessing anybody else's facebook accounts any more, and doing stuff like this. If Facebook won't get your in trouble, you friends mom might do that by going to the police.

Firstly, that's a stupid thing to do. Secondly it's not his mother you must be worried about but it's your friend. Admit what you did and face it now.

ok. how old was the girl? was she at least close to ur age? I still dnt think the police really give a crap about some kids fb page..U didn't do anything too terrible. People hack fb all the time. I dnt believe the police r going to waste valuable resources and time trying to figure out who looked at some kids f'n fb.They dnt care! Jus leave it alone then. Dnt say anything to the kids mom. It's not a big deal. ur panicking for nothing.