This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram Help?!? BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!!?
06-03-2014, 08:07 AM
Instagram Help?!? BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!!!?
I just got instagram a few weeks ago, and i only posted a few pictures of myself. I have about 300 followers and i get about 100-150 likes per picture, is considered a lot of likes? or no? cause all of my friends get about 700 likes per picture!! and they have like 2000 followers. Also, whenever somebody unfollows me, even if i am not really that close to them, i get really upset. my friend john unfollowed me today after i posted a selfie and i immediately began crying. john isnt even that close to me, but i feel so sad whenever anyone unfollows me!! Sad i should have listened to my parent and not gotten instagram, but now i am addicted to it. Please help me, or give me some good advice so i dont get sad the next time someone unfollows me. thanks a lot! Smile <3 btw, go follow me!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 08:17 AM

YES you should be happy with that gosh

Ads

06-03-2014, 08:33 AM

Social media sucks.. I got a Facebook and Twitter that's it.. You shouldn't have done it.. Instagram sucks.