This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook "Keep your account free of spam"?
06-03-2014, 10:07 AM
Facebook "Keep your account free of spam"?
Ok this is really annoying! Each time I go on Facebook, there's a message telling to be careful with spam on Facebook, then Facebook ask me to Share something about being careful with spams... I'm not forced to do so, but it's annoying, Facebook is inviting me to do it everytime I connect, and I frequently get a message while surfing on Facebook telling me that I was disconnected?! But I'm not...

Any idea what the hell is happening?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 10:08 AM

Are you using the Unfriend finder plugin? I've the same problem. It's useless that you've changed your password. Just disable it from your browser until the developer resolves the issue. And facebook would work as well as it had work till an hour ago! =)
(sorry for my english, but I'm italian. I hope that you could understand what I tried to say)

Ads

06-03-2014, 10:20 AM

Same here for about an hour. If you go to http://downrightnow.com/facebook you will see that facebook is down. I suspect their authentication servers are down that will typically keep asking for a password. I just wish I would have checked this before changing my password again! Keep checking the downrightnow website to see when the service goes back up into the green.
06-03-2014, 10:26 AM

Yup, I have the same problem. It's Unfriend Finder. Facebook seemed to ruin it for now. Hopefully the developer of Unfriend finder will fix this issue.

-Blackout0189
06-03-2014, 10:34 AM

Look at this: http://www.netclick.it/come-risolvere-il...e-of-spam/
06-03-2014, 10:38 AM

how to able my facebook when Keep my
account free of spam??