This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quotes for facebook????????
06-03-2014, 10:27 AM
Quotes for facebook????????
I need a quote to put on facebook because a lot of people have them, but I don't want it to have like big words and stuff. It could really be about anything just not weird stuff.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 10:35 AM

lol :-) Don't follow the crowd, be yourself

Ads

06-03-2014, 10:51 AM

Lifes What You Make It?
06-03-2014, 11:02 AM

I believe is Christianity like I believe in the son. Not because I see it, but because of it I see all things clearly... -CS Lewis-
06-03-2014, 11:10 AM

I just read this one on my "Quote of the Day" gadget on Google. I like it.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
06-03-2014, 11:25 AM

how about ones from your favorite songs? (like the lyrics that always get stuck in your mind)
06-03-2014, 11:30 AM

Just because everyone has a quote, doesn't mean that you should have one. Kids are silly nowadays too. They fool themselves into believing that they are being wise by placing wise quotes and such when really half the people that post these things don't really know what they're talking about. Silly.
06-03-2014, 11:32 AM

The quote you put on your facebook should mean something to YOU. If you haven't found that quote that just seems to move you, then I suggest you keep looking.

*"Destiny is not a matter of chance, but a matter of choice." -William Jennings Bryan

*"Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worth while." - Vince Lombardi

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." -Brian Tracy

"The good man is the man who, no matter how morally unworthy he has been, is moving to become better. " -John Dewey

*"It is not the critic who counts. Not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or how the doer of deeds might have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at best, in the end, knows the truimph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid sould who know neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt

These are a few of my favorites. But again, I suggest you find one that means something to you. Not one that sounds good and would impress you classmates.
06-03-2014, 11:38 AM

Say what you mean and Mean what you say.

Where there's a will there's a way.
06-03-2014, 11:44 AM

Bitches be crazy