This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend does this after sex. I feel confused?
06-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Boyfriend does this after sex. I feel confused?
I have been with my boyfriend for 6 months and we have been having sex for 4 months. Everytime that we have sex, once he has orgasmed he immediately will go on facebook. He doesnt cuddle or hug me, just grabs his phone and goes on facebook. I want to stay in bed and he leaves me and goes to another room to the computer/facebook.when he goes on facebook he just scrolls through the newsfeed

when i asked him why he said that after he orgasms he needs space. he said he doesnt know why maybe that he needs to recharge because he feels his energy is drained.

he has always done this from the very first time we had sex and i lost my virginity to him. and i felt very upset he didnt attend to me but went on facebook and got up and left straight after. im confused if he loves me or not by his actions. thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 10:47 AM

Oh this is normal lol, every guy does this. They just want to be alone, unlike us we like to cuddle and what not.

Ads

06-03-2014, 11:00 AM

Yeah we just lose all interest right after we do it but I will always stay back to cuddle just not interested. U should cuddle before u have sex, maybe that will help.
06-03-2014, 11:11 AM

It&#x27;s probably some quirk he has but sex drains a mans energy very much when he orgasms and can sometimes trigger not very good emotions lots of people get a guilty feeling like they have just done something bad after they orgasm so that could be the problem but maybe when he leaves and is in fb try ad lure him back to cuddle with you or something or you could like sit on his lap while he does it and cuddle up to him or something like that
06-03-2014, 11:26 AM

Each guy has his thing. I have the urge for getting a snack and going on Yahoo Answets.
06-03-2014, 11:40 AM

How disrespectful and rude of him!!!

If I were you I would tell him how much it upsets you and ask if he is willing to work on the issue.
If he says yes, then great. If he says no then he doesn't respect your feelings and it really is time to move on.

PLEASE take my advice.

Also ignore the idiotic men who say this is normal, it is NOT normal!!!
If he doesn't want to make you happy then he doesn't love you.
Don't let him use you.
06-03-2014, 11:50 AM

No, all men are not like this. I prefer to cuddle and talk. I usually get that much more talkative, but I also am that much more relaxed which leads to a higher likelihood of sleep.XD One thing I like to do is spoon afterwards. Now, it&#x27;s not every time, but most of the time I like to just hold my girlfriend in my arms and relax. I will not go on my phone or a computer, that&#x27;s just insensitive. I have been known to get something to eat after...I mean, I&#x27;m simple sometimes,sex, food and sleep.Wink Sex should be about connecting, growing and love.
06-03-2014, 12:05 PM

There are three billion other guys in the world. Maybe pick someone else...