This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does a friend request on FB mean anything?
06-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Does a friend request on FB mean anything?
This guy I haven't been bestfriends with in 6 years sent me a friend request on facebook. A long time ago something happened and we haven't been bestfriends since. Were 14 and it's still awkward, I always pass him in the hallway and we always ignore each other and it's always awkward. Since he friend requested me FB what does this mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 01:24 PM

nothing really...

maybe he wantsto talk
but usually if i know someone i will add them
even if we dont talk..

Ads

06-03-2014, 01:26 PM

It means He wants to be Friends on FB.
06-03-2014, 01:28 PM

He's probably curious about how you are now and may want to get to know you again.
06-03-2014, 01:41 PM

it cud mean he wanta to be friends again(: first, start by saying hi on FB and start a convo on there so then wen ur at school u cud say hi and start to be friends again((:
06-03-2014, 01:54 PM

that he wants his friend count higher and he knows you duhhh if he wanted you hed say yo suck my dick
06-03-2014, 02:07 PM

Nothing is my guess. That is what bugs me about fb. People seem to just friend request anyone they have ever known or known of to make them appear to be popular. For example people who ignored me in high school fb requested me and I approved them and they still ignore me. If he friend requests you and sends emails and wall posts regularly I would say maybe if not no.