This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im 15 and i dont think i have many boy friends?
11-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Im 15 and i dont think i have many boy friends?
I'm in my last year at high school, and I'm in a small group of 6 friends. There's 3 younger lads who hang around with but I barely talk to because they are sometimes annoying and 3 of my friends suck up to them and flirt with them. One of my friends hated them because they are really immature, I hate them going places with us, but the others always invite them! I don't see what they see in them. They text, flirt, everything!
My friend that hates them just ignores it but I can't! She's more her own person and family orientated so she's rarely free.
I feel like I have no real boy friends!
I feel alone, and I can't leave my friends, obviously I have friends in other groups but I've been with my group for 4 years! I'm not going to leave them now!!
I have never had a boyfriend either :/
I talk to boys at my school, text maybe 1 2 or 3 but I don't think they consider Me a friend? I dunno :/
I'm a sensitive girl so things like this get to me of course but I see girls with boys and I've tried socializing with boys and I do but we don't meet up, I never think they consider me a proper friend, I hate making first moves too!

Sorry this is long but I'm worried people hate me or that I'm unattractive...
I do prefer older boys though yet I've never been out with one. I prefer their maturity and kindness (the ones I've spoke to) like over facebook, and some young male teachers in school.(don't worry I'm not going to try a get with them, I just like their matureness and kindness towards me!)

Anyway, thanks for answering and please read it all! 10 points to best answer! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:29 AM

That first paragraph sounded a lot like me, my friends invite this boy to our group who's annoying and full of himself, I can't stand him but my friends like him :/

Trust me having a boyfriend is not all as good as it seems and maybe boys haven't asked you out because you stay in that friendship circle. Thinking you're not interested or like the 'annoying' boys in your group, so they haven't tried.

The 'boy friends' are usually immature and stay in their own group most of the time at this age, so I honestly wouldn't worry about it. I have a 'boy friend' who isn't even at my school but we're friends. If you sit next to a boy in your classes who isn't in that friendship group, try to talk to them!

But this is my opinion, its your last year, concentrate on studies not boys. Good luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply