This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Everyone I need a couple of more opinions?
06-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Everyone I need a couple of more opinions?
Two Saturday nights ago (March 1st), I was at a bar with a group of friends. I saw this one girl that caught my attention all night. She was in a group of 4 people, it was her, a fat girl (no disrespect, just to tell them apart) and two guys. So I was eyeing her the whole night. She was having a great time and she would be dancing up on this one guy in her group and having the other guy in her group place an arm around her later on. I'm very observant. It seems like they were all friends and I was thinking that the girl does not have a boyfriend. I couldn't find the right time to swoop in and talk to her with the at least one of the other three people in her group there.

Anyway, there was a camera man for the bar who took pictures of people throughout the night. I saw her in some pictures and I saw myself in some pictures as well as both our groups on the bar's Facebook page. I put a comment on her pictures asking what's her name. The fat girl had liked one of the pictures on the bar's fb page so I clicked her profile and I saw the other girl that I was eyeing. Now I know her name, but I don't think she knows mine. It doesn't seem she has a boyfriend.

Last Thursday, I sent her a message on facebook saying how I wanted to talk to her, but she was with her group and I didn't know if she had a boyfriend so I wanted to respect that and all that. I also found her instagram. The last picture she posted was on Sunday night. Idk if she went on facebook because I can only see profile pictures and cover photos because I'm not her friend. Last profile picture was on March 3. I was at the same bar last Saturday night hoping she would be there, but unfortunately she wasn't.

Anyway, to get to the point, should I send her another message on facebook? I was thinking about adding her as a friend on facebook and/or instagram? What you think? What should I do next?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 08:05 PM

Wait...

Ads

06-03-2014, 08:08 PM

I would try to add her as a friend on Facebook. Not Instagram, that would come off as clingy and creepy.

The only reason I am saying you should add her as a friend on Facebook is because she may not have seen your message. If you don't have mutual friends, it may go into the "other" section in your messages. So either she saw it and ignored it or she really just didn't see it yet. If you still don't get a response once you try to add her, I would end it there. Anything more then that will push her far away.

Good luck. I hope you hear from her! Smile