This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I STOLE SOMEONE'S FACEBOOK POST???
06-03-2014, 10:18 PM
I STOLE SOMEONE'S FACEBOOK POST???
I posted a status on Facebook that was almost the exact same as someone else's. I don't really know the person well and haven't seen them in a good 2 years but they realized that I took their status and liked it. I didn't realize that I took their status though until I clicked on their profile and saw that mine was literally almost the exact same as theirs.

I don't want them to think that I'm some sort of Facebook status Robin Hood but I just feel like scum even though I unintentionally took the status and probably was just thinking about it in my head.

I guess I'll have to write this off as one person in the world who doesn't like me haha but I figured lets post this on Y!A and see what other people think cause why not

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 10:25 PM

you could apologize since you did not mean to do this.

Ads

06-03-2014, 10:38 PM

well, you didnt do it on purpose to copy that person..
it's just coincidence you have the same post as that person
so i wouldnt worry about it too much Wink
06-03-2014, 10:45 PM

This is exactly why Facebook is bad. LOL People over think the tiniest things. Who cares? You said yourself you have not even seen this person in 2 years. So why do you even have them on your profile? Do you know how many statuses are posted everyday that are about the same thing? It's a lot. Don't think too much into it. Post whatever the heck you want.