This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've known him for 7 months won't add me on fb?
06-04-2014, 12:04 AM
I've known him for 7 months won't add me on fb?
Been talking to this guy since the beginning of the summer. We talk every day/text everyday and see each other when we can. We have a few new mutual friends. I requested him on fb a few days ago and he hasn't accepted it. Je says he doesn't get on fb but he has sent me messages on fb with out adding me as a friend in the past. I find it weird. It's just fb why won't he add me? We are damn near in a relationship

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 12:08 AM

Probably afraid that you are going to find out something that he doesnt want you to know. If you stalk long and hard enough on facebook, you are bound to find dark secrets

Ads

06-04-2014, 12:10 AM

It's no big deal. Some people are touchy about who they add on FB. Smile
Trust me, I have done the same. I think it'll be helpful for you to understand since I've been the one who doesn't add people. Tongue
1. He might not be lying when he says he doesnt get on fb. Using the phone, probably? Its easy to send msgs through phone but adding friends is a pain.
2. He's very concerned about who he adds.
3. He's very concerned about what YOU'LL see when he adds you.
4. He doesn't feel the need to add you since you seem to get on well through msging only.

hope I helped Smile
06-04-2014, 12:13 AM

He probably has something on FB that he does not want you to see. That's the only explanation! If he has sent you messages from FB he's not computer stupid so most likely he has something he does not want you to see. I'd talk to him seriously and ask why has he not added you?
06-04-2014, 12:26 AM

He's probably trying to hide something from you, like other girls on there. I'd forget about him if he can't make that move.