This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I role play as a guy,and I am a female is this wrong or odd? :(?
06-04-2014, 12:44 AM
I role play as a guy,and I am a female is this wrong or odd? :(?
So on fb I have a fan page and it's a role play..
I role play as this guy off a movie and a few other people roleplay with me too.
Everyone is saying how amazing I am at role playing this person..they do not know I am a female though.
One person that they could go on for hours role playing with me because I'm so good and I make it seem so real..
anyway my character and another character off the movie I think are starting to fall for each other but I am worried..
I role play as a guy and this other character is a girl,I guess her admin is a girl too..
What if she thinks I am a guy but I am a girl,would she think it's weird?
and will anyone else think it's weird..
Because my character has a romance with one character kinda and I don't want people to think it's weird..
Is this odd? or will people think it's odd?
some people said it seems so real like inside their head,same for me too....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 12:57 AM

if you are not hurting anyone then its not wrong

Ads

06-04-2014, 01:10 AM

I think it's both of those things. But seriously.. in this day and age it's totally normal. Modern society is full of that kind of thing, sometimes even more serious. Because there are many of those kinds of people they back up and defend the things they do. All I'm going to say is people will support you..so whatever.
06-04-2014, 01:25 AM

Haha sounds fine to me. I have plenty of dreams where I'm a guy. As long as it doesn't get into an internet relationship and you haven't told them lol. Role playing is just that, role playing.