This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New School + Girls. Need Advice Urgently?
06-04-2014, 12:56 AM
New School + Girls. Need Advice Urgently?
I'm 16, male and i'm joining a new school next week. I've never had a GF or even a kiss and I don't know why. I don't want to sound arrogant but apparently girls find me attractive and that I could even be a model. I'm not a douchebag and I try to help other people when I can. I'm not shy around girls but at the same time i'm certainly not a player. Again without sounding arrogant I am quite clever getting good grades in my GCSE's etc. I have no issues with asking a girl out but I never get the chance because either I don't like the girl who likes me or the girl I like doesn't quite know me well enough. Apparently at my old school loads of girls had crushes on me. I'm not great at reading signs of when a girl is attracted to me.

Basically how can I get a nice girlfriend at my new school i'm joining?

Please help, best answer gets 20 points.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 01:01 AM

make lots of new friends (girls) and be super outgoing! be nice to every girl, not only the pretty ones...if your as good looking as you say you are, im sure youll have a gf by november

Ads

06-04-2014, 01:03 AM

Just be yourself. Make some new friends and if you se a pretty girl just try and talk to her. If your as good looking as you say I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Don't ask for her number or give her yours I would much rather just be DM'd on twitter or messages in fb. Ask her to hang out and see where it goes from there. Good luck! Just be yourself !
06-04-2014, 01:18 AM

(I'm 15) you sound like a phenomenal guy. I wish there were more ppl like u in the world!!! It's completely fine if u can't read the signs...ya know the girl can ask the guy too! Most of the time we like it the other way around so we know he likes us too!!Smile if everything you said was true(which I don't really doubt it was) and you went to my school I would ask you out. No question.
06-04-2014, 01:29 AM

yes